- 1 cup organic buckwheat flour
- 1 cup organic flour of your choice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sucanat or coconut sugar (you can use less sugar if using coconut milk)
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups milk or coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP coconut or Mac nut oil
- Blueberries for sweet, or almonds for savory
Melt more coconut oil in a griddle over medium heat. Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle, cook until batter bubbles around the edges, flip and cook to desired done-ness.
I like my pancakes savory, I serve them over a bed of greens and top them with eggs, I like the yolk to be my “syrup”.