- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions with green leaves
- 6 tomatoes or 3 cucumbers, cubed
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- Fresh mint
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle of Chili Powder
- Handful of leafy greens such as spinach or arugula, chopped
- Small amount of feta cheese, cubed
Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
Chop the tomatoes and/or cucumbers, onion and spring onions into small pieces. Add the herbs, salt, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. (Save a bit of the dill for garnish.) Gently mix with the kidney beans and put on a wide plate.
Cut the cheese into small cubic pieces and spread them on the salad.
Garnish with chili and the rest of the dill on top.