- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup organic EVOO (olive oil)
- 2 ounces Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1-2 TBSP dijon type mustard
- 1 clove garlic crushed and chopped
- salt & pepper
- For the Salad:
- 1 small head Radicchio
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 oz bleu cheese
- Walnuts or Maple Rosemary glazed walnuts (link to recipe below)
Combine all ingredients for the dressing, place in a mason jar with a lid and shake well. Makes about 1 cup of dressing and stores well in the fridge.
For the salad:
Cut the head of radicchio in half, core it, then slice each half thinly, then cut crosswise in small bite sized pieces.
Serve with a nice toasty piece of sourdough bread.