- 1 organic Hass avocado, cut in half with seed removed
- 2 organic pastured farm eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp organic Mexican seasoning (or equal parts organic cumin powder, garlic powder, oregano and chili powder)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- Organic salsa
- Fine sea salt and organic cracked black pepper to taste
Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees. Place the avocado halves into a baking dish and stabilize them with a little foil if needed. Crack one egg into each empty pit of the avocado halves. You can scoop a bit of avocado out if you need more room for the egg.
Season with a bit of salt and pepper and sprinkle 1⁄4 tsp. of Mexican seasoning on each egg filled avocado. Top each half with shredded cheese and pop into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, top with salsa, and enjoy!
Excellent culinary salts and spices are available from here.