- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Himalayan Tartary Buckwheat Super Nutrition Flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried
- 1/4 tsp marjoram (opt)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone or other melty cheese
- 1/2cup+ chopped onion
- Vegetable(s) of your choice: Mushrooms, or asparagus, or zucchini
- handful of greens such as arugula
The addition of the flour mixed into the quiche makes the quiche very satisfying. I have been looking for recipes that I can use the Himalayan super nutrition buckwheat flour in. This one is a keeper.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13″ baking dish with coconut or mac nut oil.
In a large bowl whisk eggs, mix in all remaining ingredients except the vegetable of choice. If using mushrooms, sauté them in butter (you can sauté while you are mixing the quiche ingredients). When everything is mixed well, fold in vegetable of choice. Zucchini and asparagus don’t need to be cooked ahead of time, they will cooking while it bakes.
Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.